Safety Harbor Resort & Spa is currently seeking a skilled Nail Technician to provide exceptional nail services in a professional atmosphere.
As a Safety Harbor Spa Nail Technician, you will strive to be the most technically advanced and educated health and beauty expert, committed to positively enriching our team, members and guests. Exceed guest needs and expectations by providing individualized services and treatments.
Safety Harbor Spa offers a wide selection of product lines for their guests. These products may include: Kerstin Florian, Image, Kerastase, Goldwell, Moroccan Oil, and for nails: OPI and Essie.
- Provide various nail care services, including natural nail manicures, pedicures and paraffin's.
- Serve as an expert in nail analysis, maintenance regimens and informed and educated in correlating Safety Harbor Spa retail product offerings.
- Consistently increase guest retention and service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
- Nail Technicians are not necessarily required to provide artificial nail services; however, this skill is viewed as a complimenting asset and a value.
- FL State Cosmetology license
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferred
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Follow all state cosmetology/salon/spa regulations: update, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade
If interested please reply to this employment ad or apply in person at the Human Resource Office at the Safety Harbor Resort & Spa 105 N Bayshore Dr., Safety Harbor, FL 34695.
Role: Nail Technician
Location: Safety Harbor,
Apply for this job now.