Fylde Coast, Lancashire
12 Months Fixed Term
Are you ready for a challenge in a dynamic working environment?
As a HR Administrator you will provide comprehensive HR advice and administrative support to employees, managers and members of the HR team.
Do you have the experience to support the organisation with a diverse range of activities and events through the employee lifecycle and support the timely and efficient delivery of HR projects and activities within the organisation? You will be responsible for managing the receipt, review and processing of documents, verifying completion, accuracy and compliance with policy.
You will have extremely high attention to detail and an analytic approach to reviewing data, with proven experience in a HR customer focused administrative role working to defined Key Performance Indicators. You will be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative, organising and co-ordinating a range of simultaneous activities to meet business needs.
Are you able to
- Support service delivery targets by contributing to reviews of processes and current practice, proactively challenging activities and suggesting improvements?
- Provide basic advice and assistance to employees and line managers on people policies and procedures, escalating enquiries where appropriate?
It is essential that you have
- A Certificate level HR qualification (or working towards) or qualified through experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills in both written form and over the telephone
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills and accurate numerical and keyboard skills
Victrex values diversity and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
In addition to a competitive salary we also provide a range of attractive benefits, including company pension and healthcare schemes. If you believe you have the drive and potential required to join our team, please email your CV by clicking the button below. (No Agencies)
Victrex is an innovative world leader in high-performance polymer solutions, focused on the strategic markets of automotive, aerospace, energy (including manufacturing & engineering), electronics and medical. Every day, millions of people use products and applications, which contain our materials – from smartphones, aeroplanes and cars to oil and gas operations and medical devices. With over 35 years’ experience, we develop world leading solutions in PEEK- and PAEK-based polymers and selected semi-finished and finished parts which shape future performance for our customers and our markets, and drive value for our shareholders.
Role: HR Administrator
Job Type: Contract
Location: Thornton-Cleveleys, North West
Apply for this job now.