We are currently recruiting for a Quality Team Lead position for a company who is a genuine market leader in the field of critical communications. They have a reputation of providing high quality products into demanding, mission critical customers, including leading police, ambulance and fire users around the world. Additional markets include major airports, large mining facilities and utilities or oil and gas plants located in hazardous environments. As a team lead, you'll relish in the opportunity to work on technology which you can physically see being used in life and death scenarios, for some of our countries most relied upon and necessary public services. The work you do on a day-to-day basis, has genuine impact on those around you.
As Quality Team Lead you will not only run the quality team but also support the development of the products throughout their lifecycle from initial development to end of life. You will be responsible for measuring and improving supplier quality as well as ensuring that the development of new products follow process and that products meet specification. Your responsibilities will also include creating and communicating quality status to the rest of the business.
- Proven knowledge of ISO standards - ISO9001 and ISO14001 and maintain the quality management systems
- Experience in Engineering based Quality roles; Product Quality, Product and Process engineering
- Knowledge and practical use of six sigma methodology and tools to improve product developments and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical manufacturing processes and controls
- Good level of understanding of best practices across industries and how to apply relevant scalable processes
You'll be in a modern workspace, with an on-site cafeteria. You'll also receive private medical & dental care, life assurance, free parking, regular social events, flexible working, company pension, half days on a Friday, 25 days annual leave and a salary of up to £60,000.
Call to action
So, if you like the ad, or you'd at least like to know some more, what's next? You have 3 options….
Number 1: Click the little apply button (don't worry, we'll discuss before your CV or application goes anywhere)
Number 2: Email me directly on #removed#
Number 3: You can find me on LinkedIn, trust me there's not many people with the surname Plevin