Kensho is looking for a Financial Data Research Analyst to partner with our world class engineers and data scientists. You will help build and implement a project management infrastructure which curates, oversees, and optimizes the usage of all the financial market data, economic data, and alternative data sources that Kensho uses to feed its groundbreaking models and proprietary content.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable and experienced in the complexities and nuances of financial market and economic data across a broad range of asset classes, partnering with providers to investigate, experiment and acquire them efficiently.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with data integration efforts between Engineering, Product, and Data Providers.
- Develop expertise around Provider products.
- Implement processes to ensure data accuracy and timeliness.
- Troubleshoot and triage data issues as they arise.
- Create documentation of the group's processes.
- Report bugs, test fixes, and communicate resolution timelines to stakeholders.
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Technology.
- 1-3 years of financial content and data related experience.
- Knowledge of multiple asset classes and user workflows. Interest in Financial Markets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills when conversing with outside vendors, engineering, and internal clients.
- Comfort with organizing large datasets.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and ability to adapt to changes in priority.
- Able to work within a team but also independently.
Please apply directly at #-2198-4ea8-9e27-59032637c87d
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Based in Harvard Square and New York City, Kensho deploys scalable machine intelligence and analytics systems across the most critical government and commercial institutions in the world to solve some of the hardest analytical problems of our time. In 2016 Kensho was named by Fortune as one of the "5 Hottest Companies in Fintech," and it topped Forbes' inaugural and 2016 lists of the most innovative Fintech companies in the world. In 2017 at Davos, Kensho was named a "Technology Pioneer" by the World Economic Forum—one of most innovative technology companies—of any kind—in the world
Role: Financial Data Research Analyst
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.