South Texas Promotions, a business development, sales and promotional firm based in Edinburg, has recently made plans to expand our Entrepreneur Training Program before fall 2018. We have openings for multiple outgoing, career motivated individuals to fill our Management Trainee positions IMMEDIATELY.
- Assist the Promotions Team in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
- Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandize and inventory control
- Process, generate, and track event sales
- Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
- Serve as Event Manager when necessary
- Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality!!
- Competitive & Career Driven
- Motivated individuals
MUST BE ABLE TO START FULL TIME ASAP
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manage
Role: Customer Service Associate-ENTRY LEVEL OPENINGS
Apply for this job now.