Quantity Surveyor - North Norfolk - Excellent package
Based in beautiful North Norfolk and renowned for building homes of the very highest quality, our client has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Quantity Surveyor. The successful applicant will have a sound understanding of private sale and affordable new build housing. The company offers an excellent working environment within a friendly team of helpful and co-operative individuals at their Head Office and development sites throughout Norfolk.
Applicants will need to be able and confident to undertake the following tasks:
- Accurately take off quantities.
- Prepare detailed trade specifications.
- Negotiate and resolve disputes.
- Analyse and prepare comparisons of products, materials and techniques to establish the most efficient and cost-effective methods of construction.
- Record, monitor and reconcile all payments to contractors.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills.
- A sound technical understanding of Building Regulations, Civil Engineering & Ground-works and trade craft techniques.
- The ability to plan, manage and organise the procurement of specialist contractors to given time scales.
This important role within the company carries an excellent employment package including a generous salary, bonus scheme, pension scheme, company vehicle, private health insurance and 25 days annual leave.
All applications and enquiries should be addressed to Michael Bolger at through Badger Associates Ltd.