Must have recent 2-3 years fast food experience.
Insurance Enrollment Option*
1 week Paid Vacation*
and lots more!
- Strong organizational skills with excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in the English language
- Possesses basic math skill (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Places a value on diversity and shows respect for others
- Proven ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations
- Ability to interpret paperwork/financial statements and understand contributing factors
- Must be able to perform job duties of every position
- Must be prepared to multitask in accordance with the demands of the business
- Ability to identify and anticipate opportunities and implement corrective action steps
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and evenings
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual . Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
Role: Subway Manager
Apply for this job now.