We are seeking a Manufacturing Automation Machine Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for troubleshooting process automation systems, devices, and machines with little to no supervision in a timely manner. We are looking for a enthusiastic and self-motivated team member who enjoys new projects and challenges.
- Maintains, operates, and troubleshoots robotic automation equipment and processes in support of manufacturing operations.
- Recommend and implement revision to methods of operation, material handling, equipment layout, or other changes to increase production or improve standards with automation equipment.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Must be able to get machines up and running within 30 minutes upon training
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications to troubleshoot
- Provides training, as required, to production personnel on procedure, process, and equipment changes.
- Assists in the implementation Lean Manufacturing and 6 sigma techniques.
- Must be able to perform duties & responsibilities under minimal supervision.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, including Privacy/HIPAA, and other legal and regulatory requirements
- Other duties as required.
- An intuitive understanding and effectiveness with electrical and mechanical systems.
- Proficient in the use of tools and equipment commonly used in the maintenance and repair of robotic automated assembly systems
- Experience in high volume medical device assembly of plastic components desirable.
- Experience in FDA/GMP/ISO environment.
- Associate's Degree in Electronics or Computer Technology or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience.
- 2 years of experience in Instrumentation, Biomedical Industries, or Consumer Electronics.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and Quality system software
- Ability to read & understand schematics is a plus
Suna is creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results - it is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them. We provide a service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Role: Manufacturing Automation Machine Technician
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.