Controlled Environment Field Technician
Do you want to join the fastest growing healthcare compliance testing company in the country? Medical Technology Associates (MTA) is an industry leader in the testing, certification and maintenance of clean rooms, hoods, and other controlled environments in manufacturing facilities, pharmacies, laboratories and hospitals nationwide.
We are proud to have a team of highly credentialed personnel with a passion for customer service and excellence. We continue to grow and need a results-oriented team member who is passionate about the customer, quality, culture, and career growth opportunities
MTA has an immediate opening in the Indiana market area for a Controlled Environment Field Technician.
- Provide thorough and accurate verification and certifications of pharmacy clean rooms, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow hoods, fume hoods and other controlled environment equipment.
- Travel on a national route to test, certify and perform repairs for customers.
- Utilize Field Aware system for job scheduling, job tracking and time reporting.
- Utilize MS Excel for mathematical computations for customer reporting.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a Field service technician is required with mathematical, mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Position requires travel in excess of 50% over a large geography
- Associates degree or trade education preferred
- A background in air balancing (NEBB or AABC) preferred
- CETA/CNBT accredited preferred
- NSF accredited preferred
- Must be computer literate with experience in MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook.
- Biomedical, pharmaceutical, HVAC, environmental testing, clean room/hood testing or air balancing experience is preferred.
- Thorough, detail oriented, proactive, and responsive with a passion for quality/accuracy
- Positive attitude with good communication skills and a passion for serving the customer.
- Good driving record
- Must pass background check
- Medical insurance including Dental and Vision
- Vehicle, cell phone, tablet and laptop provided
- IRA savings plan
- Drug-free and EEO compliant workplace
- Continuous educational training provided
- Strong team culture
- Relocation assistance
Join the Medical Technology Associates, Inc (MTA) Team! MTA is a national leader in providing equipment, services, and compliance testing to the healthcare industry. We provide life safety compliance services for medical gas, environmental monitoring and clean rooms. We service hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and mechanical contractors in over 48 states. If you are looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a company with a great culture, apply now.
Role: Controlled Environment Service Technician - Miami
Apply for this job now.