ARM are recruiting for a Digital Hardware Engineer with experience of Electronic Engineering for a permanent opportunity with a defence company in Edinburgh.
The main responsibility of the Digital Hardware Engineer with experience of Electronic Engineering based in Edinburgh will be to;
- Design high speed digital Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's).
- Utilise the latest FPGA, Microprocessor and high speed interconnect technologies.
- Support through the full hardware lifecycle
- Maintain documentation and configuration management.
- Solve real integration problems on complex systems.
The ideal Digital Hardware Engineer able to work in Edinburgh will have experience of the following;
- Schematic capture using Mentor Graphics Dx or equivalent.
- Hardware design of complex FPGA based designs.
- High speed serial communication links including associate protocols and architectures.
- Hardware, Firmware & Software Integration of Micro Processor Based designs onto hardware platforms.
**Due to the nature of this role, only individuals eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance are able to be considered. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance**
If you are a Digital Hardware Engineer with experience of Electronic Engineering, able to work in Edinburgh and are interested in the role; please submit your application to Thomas Rick via this vacancy or calling 02392228244.