To promote the mission of PATH to help individuals achieve a more independent and fulfilling life by being an effective team member and to provide administrative support to the Executive Office and PATH’s Board of Directors.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Two years clerical experience. Driver’s License and use of personal vehicle required. Proficient with programs in Microsoft Office. Accurate typist, shorthand or speedwriting skills preferred. Responsible, dependable individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment with multiple priorities. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be a team player.
1. Provide administrative/secretarial support to the Executive Office.
2. Answer telephones and act as receptionist for the Executive Office.
3. Date stamp and distribute all incoming mail. Distribute faxes when received.
4. Draft/type correspondence, proposals, reports, memos for Executive Office as directed.
5. Manage email account for President/CEO as directed.
6. Assist in maintaining a tickler file for the President/CEO.
7. Attend one evening Board Meeting per month for purposes of setting up/cleaning up the meeting room and taking minutes, if requested.
8. Complete minutes for monthly Board Meetings and Management Council (MC) Meetings. Proof-read and spell-check all work.
9. Forward information to all Board members as directed by Office Manager including monthly Committee Meeting Mailings and Board Meeting Mailings.
10. Assist with special projects (typing, copying, mailings, etc.) as directed by Office Manager.
11. Establish and maintain a filing system for the Executive Office in a generally accepted manner for the Board of Directors, President/CEO and COO.
12. Order/maintain supplies for the Executive Office, including office equipment supplies, (i.e. fax machine, printer, adding machine tapes, etc.), Board of Directors supplies and Kitchen.
13. Assist in all Board-related projects as directed by the Office Manager, (i.e., setting up for meetings, planning and organizing the Annual Board Training, the Board Holiday Dinner, and the Annual Holiday Card mailing).
14. Provide back-up for Executive Office Manager.
15. Prepare and scan Board/Corporate documents on a regular basis.
16. Transcribe from a Dictaphone if requested.
17. Perform other related duties as assigned which may entail the use of a personal automobile.
If you have an intellectual disability or a family member with an intellectual disability, PATH can help.
For over 40 years, individuals and their families have been coming to PATH in Philadelphia, because of the respect and dignity we show all individuals, our quality behavioral health services, and intellectual disabilities supports, our belief that all individuals can personally grow and realize their personal vision, and our commitment to help individuals live as valued and active members of their community. To learn more about PATH, Inc. and all of our available positions go to our web site #removed#
PATH, Inc. is an EOE
Role: Administrative Assistant
Apply for this job now.