May include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
· Assist in the development of promotional plans including eblasts and social media posts for online education courses;
· Provide excellent customer service for all online courses, webinars, and certification programs;
· Assist in creating courses, modules, and webinars on the learning management system;
· Integrate learning management system components with association management system;
· Track online students and confirm specialist and professional designations;
· Process all online education purchases;
· Assist with promotion of events and programs;
· Participate in membership solicitation and retention of members;
· Serve as co-receptionist for general incoming calls, email, fax, and mail distribution;
· Perform additional duties as assigned by the Director of Education and Workforce Development.
Qualifications that Help Translate into Success in this Position
· Strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Team player who also works well independently and takes the initiative to learn.
· Willingness to take on new responsibilities.
· Previous association experience is a plus.
· A college degree is preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with salary history to #removed#
ICPI’s mission is delivering technical guidance and education that increases awareness, acceptance and use of concrete pavers in the U.S. and Canada. Fulfilling this mission achieves universal recognition and use of concrete pavers. It’s a mission that presents superior economic, environmental, and social benefits to users, and to the wider society, compared to conventional asphalt and concrete pavements. To learn more about ICPI, visit #removed#
Why Work for ICPI?
Pavement associations fill a unique role in society. They define common interests with an industry, then translate those interests into technical resources and education programs for its members and pavement users. Pavement associations like ICPI create technical education programs that can’t be provided by individuals, for-profit companies, or by government agencies.
This newly-created position seeks a candidate who can grow into creation and implementation of a broad range of education programs. The education program is inspired by a dynamic membership of concrete paver manufacturers, suppliers, and installation contractors in the U.S. and Canada. The candidate contributes to, amplifies, and transforms that inspiration into resources and programs. These are then delivered by ICPI’s membership to design professionals (engineers/landscape architects/ architects), contractors, and their employees.
The candidate also collaborates with the education and marketing teams to target awareness and sales of online education programs both to the membership and the interlocking concrete pavement industry at large. The candidate must enjoy influencing these audiences and addressing their needs through educating rather than selling.
Association culture is highly relational. ICPI seeks an enthusiastic, people-person motivated to learn about this growing industry and technology. The candidate must thrive in versatility as well as bring creativity to each task. ICPI provides the culture for this via an eleven-person staff in Chantilly, Virginia, next to Dulles International Airport. Programs and tasks are assigned by the Director of Education and Workforce Development, and this candidate directly reports to her. All decisions are made within ICPI legal provisions, bylaws, policies, association strategic plan, education road map, programs, and proven procedures.
Role: Online Education Coordinator
Apply for this job now.