Link Advantage Inc. is expanding! We are hiring for entry-level marketing positions with an emphasis in customer service. Be a part of an exciting and fun work environment while contributing to the continual development of our local market.
We provide promotional marketing and advertising campaigns for clients in the Denver area. We provide our clients with the everyday value and uncompromising customer service that has made us so successful.
We are looking to fill multiple entry level positions with full training and the opportunity for growth into management!
- Establish strong customer relations while professionally representing our clients
- Attend and participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities
- Build, Train, and Lead coworkers
- Continually update product and market knowledge
- Promotional Marketing and Advertising
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team
- Interact with current and prospective clients as well as their customer base
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Professional demeanor
- Reliable, personal transportation
- 2-year degree or relevant work experience preferred
*Apply now for immediate consideration.
*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (we do not conduct phone or Skype interviews)
Candidates with experience in the following fields are encouraged to apply today!
Retail, sales, sports, performing arts, construction, manufacturing, advertising, customer service, entry level manager, business development, marketing, real estate
Link Advantage Inc. is an innovative company in the marketing industry, finding creative sales and marketing solutions in one of the most competitive industries. We want to provide a platform that enables our employees to explore their entrepreneurial aspirations while providing unlimited opportunity to grow in a marketing field. We provide all of our employees with appropriate training because we are passionate about giving deserving individuals the path to a successful career.
Role: Customer Service Representative for Marketing Firm
Apply for this job now.