SUMMARY / JOB PURPOSE:
Contract agents/agencies throughout the United States to broker and sell our Carrier’s products and services. Continuously maintain and develop these relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Call and/or make email contact with Insurance agents and agencies throughout the United States and territories that broker Senior Health Insurance Products.
- Educate these individuals and organizations on the value of our products and services and call them to action to represent such.
- Attain signed contracting from these organizations that establishes a business relationship. Commit them to begin selling our products.
- Support said groups with necessary certification or product ordering that is needed to facilitate the sale. Continue to contact and develop the relationship so that they sell more products.
- Adhere to weekly recruiting and contracting goals and be accountable for such.
- Continuously develop your phone skills and abilities and product knowledge. Be affluent in understanding the Senior Health Insurance Industry.
- Assist co-workers with agent questions and service requests.
- Complete tasks as assigned by management in a timely manner.
- Be at workstation prepared for work at designated start time.
- Timely reporting as requested by management.
- Minimum Education – High School Diploma
- Excellent phone skills and general communication skills
- Ability to learn and understand multiple Carrier differences and advantages
- Commute to work consistently to meet weekly goals for financial success
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills needed
- Proficient/Quick in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Email programs
- Ability to self-motivate
- Motivated by financial success and reward
From its modest start in 1971 as a small insurance sales office in a West Central Florida shopping center, AmeriLife has evolved into one of the largest distributors of life and health insurance and annuities in the country.
AmeriLife’s History of Success
Our growth has been steady over the years. We’ve achieved it by introducing innovative and industry-leading products into the marketplace; and offering personalized service to carriers, agents, marketing affiliates, and consumers.
The AmeriLife Group consists of:
• The home office in Clearwater, FL
• 45+ insurance agency locations
• 15 marketing affiliates
The Power of One
At AmeriLife, the Power of One is much more than a slogan. It signifies our corporate parent and our affiliates are a single company – AmeriLife.
It indicates we work together as one to provide consumers with affordable life and health insurance and annuity products to meet their unique needs at every stage of their lives.
And it embodies our belief that each associate can make a positive impact in our industry by effectively serving our customers, as well as our local communities by supporting social programs and charitable causes.
Role: Marketer / Bilingual
Apply for this job now.