Are you a 1st line, Help Desk &/or Application Support Officer? Do you have experience of working with SaaS/Cloud/Web based application software? Let Informed Recruitment help you to achieve your potential with an exciting opportunity for an Application Support & Help Desk officer with an opportunity to grow your existing skills and make a difference as part of a smaller team. As a specialist provider of resource to the Housing, Property & Associated Technology markets, we are delighted to be partnering with a social enterprise offering you the opportunity to gain experience and training as part of unique organisation making a difference to vulnerable people, whilst plotting a career path the direction of your choice - options include Technical Engineering, Project Management, Software Development, Product management, Testing and Service Delivery. The role is offered on an initial 12 month fixed term salaried contract with a view to a permanent engagement.
The purpose of the role will be to operate as part of the Help Desk to investigate, triage and resolve support tickets for customers utilising the cloud applications vended by the organisation. Day to day activities will include customer service, issue resolution, investigating and solving 1st line issues, triaging, prioritising, and transferring more complex issues to 2nd/3rd line and offering top class communication, expectation management and customer engagement. This role would suit someone looking for there first or second job in their IT career, or a housing officer with a sound grasp of IT and applications looking to move into the industry.
- A good understanding of IT, the Internet and web-based/cloud/Saas software, either as an experience user or in an IT Support capacity.
- You will have a logical mindset and approach to problem solving, eager to test, replicate, eliminate and diagnose issues.
- A willingness and eagerness to learn new processes and systems through practical application.
- MS Office competency including Word & Excel
- An ability to build positive business relationships internally and externally.
Nice to Have
- Collaboration tools (Such as MS Project, JIRA, etc)
- Experience in data transfer formats (e.g. .csv files or XML)
- Testing or bug fixing experience
- Experience of working within Social Housing, understanding housing business processes and/or software applications.
- ITIL or similar relevant certification
As an individual you will be organised, driven, with a desire to solve problems and provide an excellent customer experience. You will be helpful, communicative and have a positive phone manner. The role will be completely home based to start with a flexible approach to office working as time moves on. On top of your salary this is further beneifts package that includes a performance related pay (PRP) bonus scheme. If this role describes you, then please apply without delay for the opportunity to develop your career with a driven yet friendly organisation continually looking to provide a better service to customers.