Do you have experience working with SEN and additional needs?
Are you looking for flexible work in a Bristol secondary school?
The position: Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Salary: Earn GBP60-65 per day
The Teaching Personnel secondary branch are working closely in partnership with a school in central Bristol. As the students settle back in, the school is recruiting staff to support the students' wellbeing and learning. There are both part and full time teaching assistant roles, providing the opportunity to gain experience and training.
- Welcoming school community
- Supportive department and resources
- Accessible transport links into central Bristol
The ideal candidate:
- Have a passion for helping others and education
- Be a good listener and strong communicator
- Have a patient approach and be empathetic
- Having experience working with KS3/4 children (not necessarily in a classroom) is desirable
- The right to work within the UK and the ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
- All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- A straightforward Online Portal to log your availability
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward!
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Ewan: #removed# or call the friendly Bristol office on #removed#