Job Description As a Full-Time Delivery Driver for NAPA, your focus is on getting the right parts to the right people at the right time. Our deliveries are the heartbeat of our Wholesale business, and our Drivers are critical to our success. Why NAPA? NAPA delivers quality experience not only to our customers but to our employees, in the form of career growth opportunities, great benefits including 401(k), and a parts discount!
• Passion for developing relationships with our customers
• Care and responsiveness while driving and delivering our parts
• Ability to work independently while engaging with customers as the face of NAPA throughout the day
• Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to Qualifications
• The ideal Part-Time NAPA Delivery Driver:
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
• Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
• Strength to lift 60 lbs of merchandise
• Utilizing both manual and automatic transmission vehicles
• Handling cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
• Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
• Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs for deliveries
• Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
• Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
• Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
• Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Valid driver's license with: No DWI convictions within the past four years
• No more than one moving violation AND/OR fault accident in the last three years
• Successfully pass Pre-Employment drug screen and background check
Boone's Auto and Truck Parts has 5 NAPA auto parts stores in Covington, Slidell, Hammond, Franklinton, and Boutte.
Role: NAPA Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.