We are seeking a Marine Fabricator to become an integral part of our team!
- Fit, design, sew and install covers on boats, machinery, outdoor kitchens and lawn furniture, etc.
- Install snaps and hardware in boats for the covers
- Follow instructions to meet customer's requirements.
- Calculate material measurements
- Double check work to assure high quality job
- Help keep shop clean and running smoothly
- Previous experience in industrial sewing or other related fields
- Familiarity with tools and procedures within the marine fabricating industry
- No allergies to mold or mildew
- Ability to handle physical workload of 50-75 lbs
- Ability to climb ladders
- Nonsmoking environment
Small company in business for 28 years. Great reputation. Limited competition.
Role: Marine Fabricator
Apply for this job now.