We have a great opportunity to join our International Development Team at Holland & Barrett International, based in our Store Support Centre in Nuneaton.
As a Partner Executive, you will report to the Head of International Partner Management and will manage a portfolio of franchise partner relationships, as part of the International Partner Management team.
Responsible for ensuring a healthy and growing International business, outstanding execution in stores, shop in shops and online, compliance with the Franchise Agreement and Manual and strong, collaborative relationships with Partners. Current business scope is 13 International franchise markets, 65 stores, 500+ shop in shops and nine websites. This business scope will be divided between two Partner Managers and a Partner Executive.
In addition, this role will support the Partner Management team with some administration and project work.
- Develop and maintain robust, sustainable growth action plans for the franchise markets within the region; LFL, new stores and channel expansion
- Review any proposed openings, closures or relocations in existing markets
- Support new store and channel launches on time and on brand
- Support the in-market launch of new markets and channels once Business Development have handed over the project
- Provide regional insights (competitor, customer, macro) from visits, networking, online research and market knowledge
Sales & profit
- Ensure the Region's retail sales, product purchase targets and H&B margins are achieved and payment is on time
- Provide insight and expertise to support partners to run a sustainable profitable business through product offer, pricing, customer experience, operational excellence and channel execution.
- Use retail/online metrics to "trade the business" and identify commercial opportunity
- Develop plans for product opportunities and construct tactical proposals for in season under/over stock management to mitigate risks, improve sales and stock turn.
Brand & customer strategy
- Support in the preparation of clearly defined retail/channel standards in Operating Manual
- Work to ensure the right balance of global consistency and local adaptation per agreed framework
- Advise and guide partners in order to deliver brand DNA and great customer experience across all franchise stores
- Ensure all priority markets have clear measurable and deliverable commercial action plan in place
- Provide robust and rigorous operational focus, insight and guidance to Partners to ensure they run efficiently and in line with brand operating standards
- Work alongside International Commercial team to ensure optimised product purchases, appropriate pricing, launch promotion, category and new products to drive growth throughout international territories
- Partner with International Commercial to ensure product arrives on-time to market
- Partner with International Operations to ensure market specific regulatory needs are understood
- Ensure store presentation and layout meets required guidelines and inspires/visually stimulates the customer within that country
- Ensure that international markets consistently achieve world class customer service and provide local training where needed
- Partner with International Marketing to ensure a clear brand awareness and footfall/visits driving plan in place
- Understand the Agreements and Operating Standards and ensure that Agreements are adhered to by Partners within the region
- Ensures the Partner has in place business continuity processes and plans which ensure the sustainability of the bus