COMPANY: BENNETT AND GAME RECRUITMENT LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £19000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent Study Support
Semi-Senior Accountant required to join the Oxford office of one of the UK's fastest growing Accountancy Practices. The successful semi-senior accountant will be part of a small team within the accounts department, working closely alongside the tax department. The role of the Semi Senior Accountant will be to prepare accounts for a plethora of clientele, as well as assisting those clients with various queries.
The right candidate for the role as a Semi-Senior Accountant will have around 2/3 years' experience carrying out accounts and tax computation preparation. As a Semi-Senior Accountant, you will need good accountancy understanding, having completed AAT or part way through ACA or ACCA.
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Overview
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies, Small Charities
- Tax computations
- Offering excellent customer service
- Helping clients with various queries
- Working closely with Client Managers
- Preparation of working papers
- Help clients with their online software
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- AAT qualified or part qualified ACA or ACCA is beneficial
- QBE Accountants are welcome to apply
- Good understanding of Cloud software as well as Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to hit the ground running and develop your career
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary is between £19,000 and £25,000 dependant on experience
- Excellent study support package is offered
- Good opportunity to progress and develop your career
- 28 days holiday per year
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Role: Semi Senior Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Apply for this job now.