£40,000 per annum
Do you have excellent Food & Beverage experience? Have you had experience as a senior member of management in a luxury hospitality environment? If so, this could be the job for you!
My client is an award-winning leader in the Hospitality & Leisure industry, who are continuing to expand and are acquiring new sites. They are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their team and inspire them to deliver a consistently high level of guest service whilst maximising sales opportunities for the properties.
What's in it for you? -
- Competitive basic salary
- Friends and family discount rates
- Training and development
Key Responsibilities -
- Support and work with all Head of Departments to ensure efficient operation of all properties.
- Oversee all rotas and ensure there is sufficient cover in each department.
- Monitor the coordination between all departments for smooth and efficient communication to maximise operational efficiency.
- Assess and review guest satisfaction.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to Heads of Departments as and when required either formally or informally.
- Assign and delegate tasks to the team according to their various specialisations and capability.
- Be present during event operations including Weddings, Events, Christmas, New Year, Easter and other School and Bank Holidays as required.
Key Requirements -
- Experience in a senior management role in a luxury hospitality environment.
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry and a desire to drive the company's reputation forward.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a bust environment.
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook