JOB TYPE: Permanent
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
In order for us to deliver on our growth targets, we are recruiting an Associate to join our Account Management team with a focus on servicing clients within the Hedge Fund and Private Equity space. This function will report directly to the VP Account Management.
As an Account Management Associate you will:
* Interact daily with clients to help engage users with the relevant Third Bridge product lines
(connections, forum, intelligence and ideas dinners)
* Develop a deeper understanding of client preferences and needs, and in particular, how to match
this with relevant Third Bridge products
* Identify inactive users on priority accounts and use Third Bridge's content offering to engage
clients, including cross-selling products through a variety of media (phone, emails, Bloomberg,
and face-to-face meetings)
* Maintain and update client user preferences to ensure tailored content and service delivery
* Develop close relationships with sophisticated clients to help refine and develop conference call,
project and report ideas
* Liaise with account managers, research sales and product teams across the firm
* Maintain client user data on our systems (account structure, user preferences, compliance
* Attend weekly sales meetings
A successful candidate will have:
* A client service focused mind set
* Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the
phone and face-to-face
* A resourceful nature, with a diligent and proactive approach to their work, and
* The ability to work well within a team, under pressure and with a positive attitude
* A strong interest in financial markets and company news flow
* Bachelor Degree
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Up to 2 years of relevant work experience (optional)