This job posting is for upcoming training classes at 4550 Old Whitley Road in London, KY. Everyone is hired as a temporary team member who has the opportunity to become a regular GDIT employee, based on performance and client need.
Customer Service Representative:
Are you outgoing and passionate about helping others? Do you want to have a meaningful career? Answer the call. Join our MISSION: Excellent Customer Service.
Come be a GDIT Customer Service Representative, where you can make an impact by delivering vital healthcare information to callers with Marketplace and other health plan questions. GDIT provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries
- Using standard technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
- Assisting callers in finishing online applications
- Completing daily electronic call logs
- Filling out time sheets
- Adhering to privacy rules
- Connecting callers with leadership as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the healthcare programs we service
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
Pay and Benefits:
- Base Salary = $10.77/hour + the $4.41/hr for benefits
- Core medical benefit package (Cigna HMO) - FREE for the employee (buy-up options available)
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- $1,550+ in potential bonuses for excellent work and referrals
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Fun, professional atmosphere
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into global company
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Have 6 months+ of customer service experience
- Speak and read English clearly
- Type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Work effectively within deadlines
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and like helping people
- Easily organize simultaneous tasks
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.