Concentrics Research is a niche CRO that provides clinical and patient-focused research to the pharmaceutical and devices industries for OTC and Rx products. We are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Research Project Management Associate.
1. Works with Project Manager and designated team members to ensure prioritization of tasks linked to defined responsibilities
a. Assisting in developing and creating study materials required to implement the project activities and to meet customer expectations.
b. Manages site communication and oversees study data collection.
c. Maintaining files, tracking systems and documentation in a timely manner accessible to team members.
2. Coordinates communication with internal team members and external clients to ensure completion of project activities within budget and timelines. In conjunction with Project Manager, monitor, track, manage and ensure resolution of all client complaint issues and concerns.
3. Supports a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
4. Drafts communication for Project Manager's approval.
· BS/BA from accredited university, six (6) months to one (1) year related clinical research experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Computer skills including data entry, word processing, and electronic mail system.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Role: Project Management Associate, Clinical Research
Apply for this job now.