We are working in partnership with Special Educational Needs schools in and around Boston who are looking for people that have experience working with varied year groups and varied SEN such as Autism, SEMH and MLD.
The school in question have a fantastic reputation and cater for pupils between the ages of 2 to 16 with wide ranging special educational needs including physical and medical needs, Autistic Spectrum Disorders and social communication difficulties and severe and profound learning difficulties.
The school boasts excellent facilities and provide high quality, individualised provision for all pupils by working closely with other professionals.
Do you have the following experience:
- Experience with students with SEN such as SEMH, Autism and Challenging Behaviour
- A background in Education, Youth Work or Residential Work
- Previous experience working with a variety of ages from Primary through to Secondary
- Experience with Pastoral Support including mentoring
- A Child Workforce DBS registered to the update service
About Teaching Personnel
- Teaching Personnel are a leading education recruitment specialist with established relationships with a large number of schools throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, East Riding and South Humberside regions.
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local LA
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as competitive and accurate rates of pay
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools
- Recommend a friend Bonus with GBP50 per successful referral
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice