We are looking for RN's, LPN's LVN's, and Paramedics to join our team in a Plasma Collection Center!
- Responsible for the evaluation of potential donors for automated pheresis procedures.
- Perform medical histories and screening physical examinations for donors, assess results of donor screening and laboratory tests to determine initial and continuing donor suitability.
- Examinations include (but are not limited to) eyes, ears, nose throat, neck, abdomen, extremities and the neurological system.
- Complete forms and document comments.
- Administration and supervision of approved immunizations other than red blood cell immunizations.
- Providing limited emergency care including the administration of any medications or treatments in accordance with licensure of certification, training and SOP guidance.
- Working knowledge of all areas of operations in the Plasma Center.
- May be required to perform functions in reception, donor floor or processing areas.
- Must have graduated from a Nursing, Paramedic, Chiropractic, Physician Assistant, Medical school or Naturopathic medical training program.
- Must hold a current license in this state.
- Must have 1 year of experience in hospital or field care.
- Experience in a plasma center environment is a plus.
- Current certification in CPR.
CSL Plasma is one of the world’s largest collectors of human plasma. We are committed to excellence and innovation in everything we do. Our work ensures that tens of thousands of people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because people’s lives depend on us.
Supported by parent company CSL Behring, the global leader in plasma protein biotherapeutics, CSL Plasma has more than 200 plasma collection centers globally. CSL Plasma also has a state-of-the-art testing laboratory that features some of the most advanced technology, instrumentation and automation in the field; two logistics centers, one in Dallas and one in Indianapolis. Our corporate headquarters is in Boca Raton, Florida.
Our U.S. plasma collection centers are committed to the highest standards of quality and safety. When you donate, you give a valuable gift to those who require plasma-derived therapies to live healthier lives.
The CSL Group has a combined heritage of outstanding contribution to medicine and human health with more than 100 years’ experience in the development and manufacture of vaccines and plasma protein biotherapies.
With major facilities in Australia, Germany, Switzerland and the US, CSL has over 22,000 employees working in 27 countries.
Role: Healthcare - RN / LPN / Paramedics
Apply for this job now.