POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior SAP Analyst will engage directly as first level support for all corporate locations of CERATIZIT Group in the US in all SAP matters, to deliver high quality solutions and enhancements to the existing SAP manufacturing template. This position plays a major role in the implementation and development of core business processes and mentors and guides others in the organization. The Senior Business Analyst serves as lead in medium to large projects, manages deadlines, manages business communication and provides status updates.
This position will research and resolve production support issues, develop functional specifications from business requirements, coordinate development (SD, MM,PP, LE modules), provide technical support and contribute to overall software architecture and process solutions. The individual will be responsible for the solution, design, system configuration, testing the solutions, creating deliverables related to the project(s) and assisting in post implementation support.
- First level support for all corporate locations of CERATIZIT Group Americas in all SAP matters, with a focus in the SD, MM, PP, LE modules.
- Implementation, development, and maintenance of all SAP application support and all SAP modules for the North and South American region.
- Regular on-site support in the CERATIZIT sites of North and South America with the implementation of quality improvement measures such as user training and process improvements.
- Support for SAP rollouts, including: on-site training and support.
- Responsible for solving complex problems; design, configure, test and implement solutions for the SAP SD.
- Analyzes business needs, documents requirements and translates needs into functional, non-functional and/or technical specifications. Performs analysis, and evaluates downstream business, systems, process, and/or organizational impacts.
- Analyzes the process to be implemented, defines system requirements in terms of system capabilities and configures SAP.
- Maintains a high level of functional competency regarding standard SAP configurations and keeping current on SAP trends & future enhancements.
- Collaborates with the development team in order to achieve desired end-results on complex problems by delivering scalable business process solutions.
- Plans and assists with oversight of testing processes and activities including defect identification and resolution.
- Develops or assists in the development of work plans, time schedules, project task items, and assists with estimating resource needs for analysts, developers, business user personnel, and consultants.
- Advises business partners on the implications of standard or new SAP solutions that can be applied to a problem.
- Identifies risks and issues and seeks approval on complex matters.
- Documents quality training material for business users.
- Builds strong relationships with business partners.
- Exhibits patience and devotes time to understand current state processes and configuration.
- Provides subject matter expertise and production support to internal business partners on an ongoing basis.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Travel up to 40% domestically and internationally dependent on project needs.
- Maintenance and use of the company-wide help desk application.
- Coordinate with Europe (CERATIZIT Global HQ) on issues effecting day to day processes that need to be improved
- Participation in the Center of Competence IT-Applications
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, IT, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management
- 3-5 years’ SAP experience, preferably Key User or First Level Support
- Understanding with the following modules within SAP: SD, MM, PP, LE
- Experience in business processes and business processes in relation to SAP core processes.
- Good understanding of special SAP processes such as SAP custom manufacturing, goods movements, inventory management, material planning, etc. are beneficial.
- Experience in SAP customization and ABAP is desirable but not mandatory.
- Maintain high level of quality while working under pressure and deadlines.
- Ability to document new processes and train end-users.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organizations.
- A working knowledge of project management.
- Strong Excel skills highly desired.
- Willingness to travel on the American continent and to Europe.
For over 95 years, we have been developing and producing sophisticated hard material cutting and wear protection solutions: From highly specialized cutting tools, indexable inserts and carbide rods to new types of carbide and cermet grades for wood and stone working. The constant innovation of materials and applications helps us and our customers to create a large number of machines, tools, applications, and consumer goods which shape our immediate environment and are part of our everyday life.
Role: Senior SAP Analyst
Apply for this job now.