Hillside Children’s Foundation is looking to hire an experienced fundraising professional to join our team as the Manager of Annual Giving and Donor Development! This position is full time, Monday-Friday.
The Manager of Annual Giving & Donor Development is responsible for developing and managing the strategic plan for annual giving in order to increase support for the Hillside Family of Agencies annual fund in total dollars raised, number of donors secured, rates of donor participation, and to expand the base of donors in support of the Agency and its affiliates. The Manager of Annual Giving and Donor Development will also create and execute the strategy for donor cultivation and stewardship with the focus of acquiring and retaining donors.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Formulates and implements annual fundraising strategies. This includes planning, evaluating and enhancing the annual giving campaign (done by direct mail, telemarketing, electronic communications, the staff appeal, and the board appeal). This also includes managing the writing design and mailing of specific donor solicitation communication pieces.
- Establishes quarterly and annual quantifiable and assessable performance metrics in consultation with the Director of Development.
- Analyzes constituent data and results of annual giving campaigns.
- Identifies giving trends both nationally and for the agency to determine messaging and solicitation methods for specific constituent groups.
- Analyzes cost of donor acquisition and retention campaigns to determine budget for annual giving initiatives to achieve the best return on financial investment.
- Designs and implements a comprehensive plan to acknowledge gifts to HFA and to cultivate and recognize donors in order to enhance the donor relationship with the Agency and increase the likelihood of continued contributions.
- Uses knowledge of development and donor attributes to identify key prospects for personal solicitations by major gift and planned giving officers.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing or a Communications related area of study along with a minimum of 2 years of fundraising experience is required. Applicants with a minimum of 3 years of experience, including experience with annual giving/stewardship work are preferred. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of moves management and annual gifts and program based fundraising in a donor centric environment. Working knowledge of principles and practices of advancement in a small to medium advancement organization preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Knowledge and use of Raiser’s Edge preferred. All applicants must have a valid NYS driver’s license and must meet agency driving and insurance requirements.
To apply, please visit #removed#/work and search “180ZR” or “Manager of Annual Giving and Donor Development” in the Keyword Search bar!
Hillside Family of Agencies provides comprehensive health, education, and human services for children and families whose challenges threaten their ability to realize their full potential. We are guided by a deeply held belief that healthy children and strong families with opportunities to succeed are the foundation of a thriving community. For over 180 years, Hillside has put this belief into practice by partnering with communities across New York, Maryland and Washington, D.C. to help them meet life’s complex challenges.
Role: Manager of Annual Giving and Donor Development
Apply for this job now.