We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles. General Motors experience/ GM Certified preferred.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields, GM experience preferred.
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Mark Christopher Auto Center services and sells all brands of General Motors vehicles.
Role: Automotive Technician
Apply for this job now.