Executive Enterprise is a rapidly growing marketing and sales industry. Founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope, Executive Enterprise is using cost-effective marketing campaigns and sales strategies. Our goal is to provide the same marketing and sales services as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth has set new industry standards in sales customer acquisition and retention.
We are actively seeking Entry Level Assistant Managers for our sales & marketing teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a senior management role such as account management and operations management. We are looking for fast paced, high energy, and competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
The Entry Level Assistant Manager is a vital member of the sales team and is responsible for driving leads and potential customers to the Sales Closers in order to ensure a successful sales process. The position is considered to be entry level and full paid training is provided.
• Achieve sales growth with profitability guidelines
• Build strong relationships with customers
• Following up all sales leads resulting from marketing activities.
• Timely, accurate sales performance and reports to sales manager
• Overcome objections when necessary
• Learn the sales cycle
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills that are proven to lead to successful sales growth and long-term customer relationships.
• 1-3 years in customer service, sales, or management
• Self driven personality
• Ability to actively participate in a team setting
• Competency and understanding of management and how to build strong customer relationships.
Mission: A major theme of Executive Enterprise is that we prefer organic growth over corporate politics. This keeps the overall energy of the office fresh, fun and competitive. We believe that if you are a good person with strong ethics and goals, we want to help you mold into the position that you are best suited for.
Executive Enterprise strives to be the total package. We strongly believe in transparency and creating long lasting business relationships with both clients and team members.
"Amazing! Never worked in a place where even after a year everyday is motivating, exciting and with new challenges! When talking about prosperity, when talking about room for growth and recognition in the work place; you must mention Executive Enterprise in todays world!"
"The worst thing that may happen is you grow as an individual and gain skills for the outside world that will always be effective!"
Role: Entry Level Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.