I'm recruiting on an exclusive basis for my Client based in Wakefield an experienced Administrator to join their Sales Team to cover a minimum of 12 months Maternity Cover.
You will work 4 days in the week with 1 weekend day .
- You will be responsible for the aftersales administration the Clients product portfolio range
- This will involve organising documents relevant to the product including legislative paperwork
- Ensure that all processes meet legal guidelines
- You will process invoices
- Produce daily KPI reports
- General Filing/Archiving
- Other administration duties as required.
- Must be IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft packages
- Be organised and methodical in way of working
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a sales/customer service environment
- Commitment for a minimum period of 12 months
Hours of work will be 0900 - 1700 which will be 4 days in the week and 1 day on a rotational basis.
A salary of £9.00 per hour is offered.