Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Immediate Bookkeeper opportunity to join a large office in San Antonio, TX! About The Bookkeeper Role
Why work for this company as a Bookkeeper
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper
- Growing educational company
- High visibility to an amazing leadership team
- Offers a great 401k match
Qualifications For Bookkeeper
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Manage organizations bank accounts
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Strong time management and detail oriented