Are you detail oriented with the ability to meet strict deadlines? Do you excel at producing fast and accurate work? If you answered yes, we would love to speak with you.
- Responsible for reviewing and billing medical reports and diagnostic testing results accurately and promptly
- Assigns proper Current Procedural Terminology (“CPT”) Coding for Procedures performed indicated by medical
- and diagnostic reports
- Review amounts posted in the system for billings to clients and payments to physicians/partner providers
- Work with Operations to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Serve as liaison between QTC and physicians/partner providers to resolve payment discrepancies
- Work with Provider Relations department to ensure proper payment to physicians/partner providers
- Responsible for auditing billing reports to ensure accurate billing through period close
- Work with Audit department to ensure billing accuracy
- Photocopy checks received, prepare bank deposits, update cash logs, prepare daily cash receipts journal entries
- Match AP vendor invoices with checks, prepare packages for signatures and mail out checks.
- Responsible for completing AP vendor filing and any other department filing, as needed
Temp to hire
Monday- Friday 10:30am - 7:00pm
- Knowledge of medical billing practices
- Knowledge of ICD-9 (International Classification of Disease, Ninth Edition), CPT and HCPC (Healthcare Common
- Procedure Coding System)coding, medical terminology and CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- guidelines including NCCI (National Correct Coding Initiative)edits
- Ability to work in a high volume billing environment
- Knowledge of business and accounting processes
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Understands HIPPA privacy practices
Perks of being a Temp: As a Temp, you will be able to get a glimpse of the daily roles for the job you want while gaining professional experience and making connections within the industry.
How to apply: Email your resume and answer all assessment questions, we will contact all qualified applicants for an interview. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Ideaon Inc.
At Ideaon Inc., we focus on temporary assignments that allow our staff to enjoy the flexibility of trying different jobs so they can find what fits their lifestyle the best. We prefer candidates who value reliability, have a strong work ethic and have the tenacity to make a mark in their field.
Role: Medical Biller
Location: San Dimas,
Apply for this job now.