You're a certified Service Engineer with experience of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors and possibly Endoscope reprocessor servicing and validation. Looking for a better work / life balance? 80% of our clients are in Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire, but we're growing faster than we imagined and we need your expertise to keep us on track.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £45,000
· Occasional Overtime
· Company Bonus
· Company Vehicle
· 23 Days Holiday (plus Bank holidays)
LOCATION: Ideally you'll live within Northampton, Banbury, Bicester, Milton Keynes, Luton, Stevenage, Hitchin, Huntingdon, Bedford, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Leicester, Rugby, Daventry.
Why us and why now?
· Most importantly - you'll be treated like a person. Yes, we offer a great package but it's the little things like our social events and surprise thank yous that make us a great place to be and let you know you're appreciated.
· We've kept growing, despite the odds - if you're looking for a stable job with a company that's expanding regardless of the COVID situation, imagine what will happen when it's over.
· You'll be invested in - our Service Engineers are our lifeblood and to make sure our customers get the best service possible you'll get regular training and support to be the best you can.
As a Field Service Engineer / Senior Service Engineer you'll need to hit the ground running and get involved in everything from on-site breakdowns, servicing, validation, and installations of our clients autoclaves, washer disinfectors and endoscopes.
You MUST be a qualified Service Engineer:
· With experience of Medical Equipment, Laboratory Equipment or Scientific Equipment servicing.
· Have demonstrable experience of fault finding, maintaining and installing large porous load autoclaves, washer disinfectors or endoscope reprocessors.
· You should also have some or all of the following certifications:
o WTS, STM2, STM3, WTT, WTM1, WTM2 and WTM3 certificates.
o HTM2010 quarterly and annual testing, preferably HTM2030/2031
We are particularly open to receiving applications if you have experience of working onsite with the NHS as a Service Engineer or if you have worked serviced products from companies such as:
· Andersen, Belimed, Cantel Medical, Castellini, Matachana, Memmert, Getinge, Olympus, Raypa, Steelco, Steris, Seba, Wassenburg or similar.
To start with you'll be based with our clients in Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire but once you're up and running, you'll become the first point of contact for our new service contracts. You'll take the lead in setting up our new clients and showing them just how good we are.
It's essential that you like being part of a friendly, hardworking team that values integrity and has a strong work ethic.
We're dedicated to building a first-class engineering business and we'll give you training and the skills to be the best at what you do. You just need to bring the motivation, attitude and skills.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Maintenance Engineer Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Machine Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Applications Engineer, autoclave, washer disinfector, sterilizer, endoscope, WTS, STM2, STM3, WTT, WTM1, WTM2, WTM3, HTM2010, HTM2030/2031, NHS.