We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join a state-of-the-art Mental Health hospital based on the outskirts of Leeds.
You will be joining a specialist Mental Health service provider who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development. This particular 56-bed independent hospital boasts an "Outstanding" for care in their latest CQC report, having an excellent environment for staff and service users alike.
Criteria for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Preceptorship positions available for newly qualified Nurses
- Ability to effectively lead and deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Key benefits for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Attractive salary of £18.00 per hour
- Working for an award winning provider within Mental Health and Learning Disability Care
- No uniform - relaxed environment
- 33 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Nursing PIN renewal paid in full
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Sam on [... Click Apply...].