Role: Engineering Data Management Technician
Employment: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £15-£22 per hour (Umbrella and PAYE rate dependant)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineering professional with an interest in Data management and Change Requests to secure a 6 month contract within an outstanding employer.
You will be joining the Engineering Sustainment team and working on the manipulation/collation of data used in the manufacturing.
You will need to have prior experience and be fully conversant in the generation and manipulation of Bill of materials (BOMs), as well as having had exposure to the process of engineering change.
- Convert Engineering Bills of Materials (EBOM's) into Manufacturable Bills of Materials (MBOM's)
- Implement Engineering Changes both to EBOM's and MBOM's
- SQL/Access data base link tables - Data extraction and handling
- Excel data handling/analysis
- Team process improvements
- SAP Understanding and Experience
- Experience in a Production/Manufacturing environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- SQL or MS Access link tables
- VBA Programming
- Data analysis
- Production/Manufacturing Engineering
- Hands on Engineering (Build or Maintenance)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Support Technicians, Manufacturing Administrators, Engineering Administrators, BOM Engineers, Data Administrators, and Engineering Technicians.