This firm are entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, innovative and very dynamic. The practice has been established for more than 50 years and now stand at 75 staff. The firm has two offices; they have recently opened a prestigious Central London office in one of the West End's most luxurious buildings. The firm are Legal 500 and Chambers ranked and are tier across a number of practice areas.
The firm is currently growing and is very busy with a surge of new work, increasingly with an International flavour to the work that they do. The practice has a strong leadership team, with well-thought-out, strategic growth planned over the next 12/24 months.
The practice is people focussed and place staff at the heart of what they do. They take the time to really invest in their workforce, and as a result, have an excellent staff retention rate with an increasing number having been at the firm for double-digit years, they also have a growing number of home-grown Partners.
You will find an excellent opportunity for career investment; the firm are currently succession planning, this tied in with their growth plans, makes now an exciting time to join, with fast-track progression on offer for the right candidates.
The firm deal with an ever-growing quantity of work with an International flavour. Whether this is clients with International businesses and assets or cross-border legal matters, you will find a good variety to the work that they do. They currently deal with markets that include Turkey, India, and China.
The firm are currently seeking to hire a Head of Corporate Commercial to join the firms West End, London office.
This role ties in with the firm's succession planning. You will work side on side with the Managing Partner to grow and drive forwards this department. You will have the autonomy to shape the department, now is an exciting time to join given the launch of this new West End office.
- You will deal with a broad range of work which will include; Business sale and purchases, M&A and share sales, Managing buy outs and buy ins, Company structuring, Commercial contracts, Private equity transactions and investments, Corporate finance and Share investment schemes.
- You sometimes deal with work that has an International flavour
- This role has excellent prospects attached, including Partnership and even Equity for the right candidate. This role would prove to be an excellent opportunity for someone that may have hit a glass ceiling in their current role
- You will deal with a very broad range of work making for an interesting caseload
- Typical values of matters will range from £500k - £50million
- You will be a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with a minimum of four years PQE (there is no upper limit to the amount of PQE and applications are invited from even the most experienced of candidates)
- You will be commercially minded and building business
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress in your career
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE
- You will also earn a lucrative bonus structure, allowing you to significantly increase your earnings
- You will also receive an industry leading benefits package
This is a stand-out opportunity, with good prospects, for a Head of Corporate Commercial to join this Legal 500 firm based in their West End, London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.