Company: THE RECRUITMENT CO
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Customer Service Team LeaderSalary: £23,000 Per AnnumBelfast City Centre - Work From Home Once Training is CompletedFull time: Permanent Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week - Working 5 days per week between Monday-Sunday on shifts between 8:30am - 8.00pmOur client has an exciting opportunity to join their banking customer service team, based onsite on a full time basis.This is the perfect opportunity to join a rapidly growing outsource business where progression and development are a key focus!What will you be doing?
- Provide direction, leadership, inspiration and motivation to team members.
- Coach and mentor team members in the principles of providing excellent customer service and participate in the development and management of a call quality monitoring programme.
- Assist team members to resolve customer problems where their knowledge or confidence is lacking, so they may attain the skills and knowledge to handle such matters without aid.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a "can do" attitude, to develop a culture of working together to help us achieve the best results.
- Work to targets (e.g. quality of handling customer contacts); able to manage own time and prioritise tasks to meet and exceed these targets.
- Make decisions regarding operational activities, reducing any potential risk to the customer, client and our ability to meet contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Analyse working practices to identify best practice and develop new methodologies to improve productivity and service delivery, in conjunction with other Team Leaders.
- Undertake regular "one to ones" with direct reports; provide feedback on how they are performing and how they may improve performance and contribution.
Who will you be?Ideally you will be available within a couple of weeks and have upwards of 6 months experience in a similar role however we are keen to hear from people from all team leader settings.If this role sounds like a good fit get in touch today, we will turn round applications with 24 Hours!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.