Construction Material Sales Representative
Wando Redimix, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Construction Material Sales Representativeto join our team. Looking for an enthusiastic individual whose primary focus will be marketing and sales of Ready-Mix Concrete and related customer service in Charleston, SC.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create bids and proposals, quote prices, relay credit terms and prepare sales contract for both commercial and residential projects.
- Acquire new business while retaining current customer base to maintain effective and long-term relationships.
- Resolve issues relating to material and delivery to insure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor selling and pricing structure to insure maximum profits.
- Develop sales and market projections.
- Keep management well informed of market activities.
- Responsible for timely collection of customer aged accounts.
- Maintain documentations of daily sales call activities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing in the construction field.
- Possess effective communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse group.
- Must be honest with time and act with integrity in all situations.
- Negotiating, analytical and organizational skills are essential.
- Possess knowledge of basic financial practices of the business as well as the construction material industry.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Knowledge of city, county, commercial, residential and DOT bidding and permitting procedures.
- Must possess persuasive selling skills and be results-orientated.
- A degree in marketing or business related field or equivalent work experience.
- Redimix concrete experience in sales and/or Quality Control is preferred.
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus.
- DOT and ACI certification preferred, or willingness to obtain.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills along with sound computer literacy.
- Work well under a high-pressure fast-paced environment.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, EAP, Vision, 401K with company match and Profit Sharing, Vacation and Holiday
Wando Redimix, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
“EEO is the Law” #removed#/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Wando Redimix, LLC is a full service concrete plant serving the greater Charleston, SC area. We own and operate our own fleet of trucks. EEO
Role: Construction Material Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.