Company: THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE #181
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Preschool Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their families, and communities. Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning. Role Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach, and mentor less experienced teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment.
- Serve as a role model, using a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum®, working with Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their children's latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your center's success, partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred. High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices (DAP).
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Learning Experience Corporate.