Expanding & Thriving Tech Company Seeking SOLID Construction PRO for Project Coordinator
Location: Santa Clara
Must haves: Valid Driver’s License
Pay: Up to $30 an hour
Vertical: Seeking Administrative Professional
Expanding & Thriving Tech Company Seeking SOLID Construction PRO for Project Coordinator:
- Coordinate construction projects with the Construction team and contractors, including document control.
- This position works closely with all members of the project team. Ensuring planned deadlines are met.
- Assist with construction activities with Facilities team members (shut downs, signage, site impacts, etc.), manage community outreach and issue updates to user community groups as required, manage the development and completion of punch lists, manage the technical close out of projects, manage the occupants.
- Assist in managing correspondence and the document flow between Clients, Architects, and Subcontractors to achieve the successful and timely completion of all projects. Maintain detailed and organized files; document and database management. Maintain subcontractor files for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes, amendments and payment schedules.
- Participate in the request for proposals, planning preparation and administration of contracts. Responsible for maintaining job site binders/logs, insurance compliance documents, and RFI’s
• 4+ years of experience in a Project Coordinator, Field Office Coordinator or Accounting role.
• Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with subcontractor/vendor insurance compliance
• Ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work well with a team
• Ability to multi-task and manage
• Demonstrate ability to think analytically and strategically
• Extreme attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills and ability to execute
• Vendor registration utilizing current AP practices
• Strong reporting skills
• Experience supporting multiple groups or departments
Role: Construction PRO for Project Coordinator (Up to $30 per hour)
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.