Company: DARTMOUTH PARTNERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Dartmouth are working exclusively with a high growth media business based in central London to help enhance their group finance team. The company are a world leader in design and branding and have a truly global presence. Since taking private equity backing a few years ago they are now aggressively expanding into new business lines.
The group finance function is a critical part of the company with the accounting team being a core driver of growth. Reporting to the Global Accounting Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping to implement and maintain a global system of processes and controls, working closely with both the immediate team and wider Finance community. This is a unique opportunity to contribute towards the ongoing success of an expanding team within a growing, exciting company, with exposure to senior leadership globally across the organisation.
- Implimentation of global policies, procedures and internal controls globally
- Manage the day to day relationship with the offshore accounting team in India to ensure service delivery standards are me
- Accountable for the review and documentation of world class business processes, including month-end, balance sheet & Intercompany accounting.
- Implementation of existing change agenda, as well as identifying any new processes and policies that will drive process efficiency and effectiveness
- Assisting the Global Accounting Director with providing technical accounting guidance and support globally
- Involvement in projects includuing due diligence and other activities surrounding acquisitions/dispositions such as accounting system migration
- Assisting the Global Accounting Director in coordinating work relating to both internal and external audits
- Other ad hoc strategic and tactical requests
- Qualified, chartered accountant (ideally from big 4/top 10)
- Post Qualified experience either within a manager level role in practice or within and group finance role in industry
- A strong foundation of financial management and cash management, business partnering and performance management in a complex international business
- Ability to summarise and bring clarity to reported data in a fast past and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels across the business functions and influence senior management/directors and wider stakeholders