Faulkner Animal Hospital, located in Lancaster, SC, (just minutes from Charlotte, NC) seeks a veterinarian to help us grow and share our passion for practicing small animal medicine and surgery. We are a well-equipped, busy 5-doctor practice in a great location.
Why Faulkner Animal Hospital?
Founded in 1994, and the only veterinary clinic in the city of Lancaster, we have a long-standing clientele that is a testament to the high-quality medicine and care we provide our clients and their pets.
Education and Professional Development. We encourage an environment where learning and developing are a core part of what we do. We want to provide the veterinary teams every opportunity to continue to learn and grow. We want our veterinarians to have a skilled team that embraces this culture.
Extended marketing and operational support. As a strategic partner, our associate veterinarians will be able to focus their passion for providing exceptional patient care and lead their teams without being inundated with the day-to-day business operations. We help the practice thrive while you maintain the high-quality patient care and unique individuality of what makes Faulkner Animal Hospital so wonderful to work at!
A core belief that veterinarians should be able to pursue their passion for exceptional animal care without sacrificing a healthy work-life balance. We take the health and well-being of our team members seriously, encouraging a well-rounded quality of life with the time to enjoy your family and interests outside of work.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Licensure in good standing in the state of South Carolina
- Proficiency in medicine, preventive care. General surgery, & general dentistry is preferred
- A strong communicator who believes in client education and high-touch client care
- A dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work
- An ethical person who possesses positive emotional intelligence skills
- Manages times and tasks appropriately
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
What we offer:
- An inclusive and relaxed (yet fast-paced) culture offering high-quality, high touch medicine
- Devoted client base that is growing!
- An eclectic and engaged team dedicated to growth & development
- Modern equipment including but not limited to digital radiography & dental radiography, in-house laboratory stations, full anesthesia monitoring systems
- Generous compensation package
- Student loan assistance program
- Excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Generous PTO available
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Gift of College 529 Plan
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to grow your career
Why Lancaster, South Carolina?
Aside from the exceptional practice opportunity we offer, South Carolina offers year-round mild weather for an unlimited amount of outdoor activity. From top to bottom, there is no shortage of natural beauty to explore. Great schools make this a wonderful place to raise a family. Enjoy the country feel while being under an hour from beautiful Charlotte, NC. If you haven't thought about Lancaster, we think you should!
Ready to embark on a career with us?