Bank/Part Time - Driver
Salary: £8.05 / hour
We are looking to recruit a Driver based at our Rapkyns site in Broadbridge Heath, just outside Horsham. The role is on a flexible basis, where you will be asked to work as and when the requirement arises.
Day to day tasks of the Driver
- To transport the people we support to and from various activities, appointments, trips and outings under direction of the Home Manager.
- Ensure that the mini-bus is road worthy.
- Organise MOT and regular servicing of the minibus.
- Check the water/oil and petrol levels each day.
- Wash outside and maintain cleanliness of the inside of the minibus weekly.
- Collect prescriptions from the chemist.
- Ensure that all harnesses and seatbelts are in place and secure prior to any journey.
- Ensure first aid/emergency equipment is in place and current.
- Any accident or incident to be reported and documented appropriately.
- A clean D1 driving licence with a minimum of two years experience of driving in the UK is essential.
Benefits of the Driver
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holiday
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus to and from work, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training, academy offering various courses
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Plus, many more!
Requirements for the Driver role
- D1 License
- Driving for over 2 years
- Reliable and punctual
- Clean FULL driving license
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Role: Bank Driver - Part Time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Billingshurst, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.