Role: Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - Psychology Graduate
School Setting: Secondary School
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Pay: £60-£80 per day
Contract: Long Term, Full-time
Do you like to make a positive impact in society?
Are you looking to join the frontline staff in schools?
Develop skills in supporting students in closing the gap from the disruption in learning of COVID-19. Working with some of the most inspirational settings across Littlehampton, West Sussex.
This rewarding role is the type of role that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of individuals and build up a portfolio of work and outstanding experience for further career development.
Littlehampton, West Sussex - Learning Support assistant (LSA) - Psychology Graduate
- Are you a Psychology Graduate and want to pursue a career in Child/Education Psychology?
- Are you an Aspiring Music or Art therapist? Or and Educational / Clinical Psychologist?
- Have you been thinking about Occupational Therapy or Speech and Language?
- Would you like to work with some of the finest Therapists in Littlehampton, West Sussex PRUs and SEN schools?
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay (£60-£80)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant (LSA) or other jobs in education please send your CV to #removed# or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!