* Learn all aspects of manufacturing, ie., operating mixer, stripping products from forms, cleaning
and oiling forms, applying Unidex bonding mixture and butyl seal and place concrete in forms.
* Cut wire for reinforcing along with cutting and bending rebar.
* Do small repairs to forms and other related equipment in manufacturing as needed.
* Use of different types of hand tools.
* Ensure casting form have clean straight edges to case nice-looking products.
* Stock prior day's products after applying the clear seal to the outside of the vaults.
* Get aged products from stock and paint for the next day's orders.
* Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
* Able to pass a new hire drug test and random drug screens.
* Must be able to lift 75+ lbs.
* Must be able to read maps and understand directions.
* Must be detail oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Wilbert Funeral Services is a concrete manufacturer and service provider to the funeral service, building trades and agricultural market places. Manufactured products include burial vaults, monuments, septic tanks, retaining walls, storm shelters and miscellaneous agricultural precast products. Our operations include manufacturing plants and warehouses in 22 states.
Apply for this job now.