Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive teaching assistant? Do you have great communication skills?
Teaching Assistant for a Specialist Autistic School in Southport.
The school is based upon values which include the belief that every child should have the opportunity to learn and experience new challenges in a supporting environment and that no matter who you are, or what difficulties you face, you can and will gain employment and contribute to society.
The school is looking for a teaching assistant who can help deliver a broad and balanced curriculum with individual students or in small groups that is personalised and meets the needs of the pupils. You must be able to engage and build great relationships with students that have a range of social communication and language difficulties.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience with Autism and MLD.
- Great communication skills.
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum.
- The initiative, ability, and desire to creatively support students in lessons.
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
In return the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right teacher.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Dan on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#