Job Title: PICKER/ QUALITY CHECKER AND INSPECTOR - FACTORY/BENCH WORKER
This position would suit someone that enjoys a lot of responsibilities in a role.
Salary: £8.19 per hour (weekly pay whilst temping)
Location: Rainham, Essex
Hours: 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
With an earlier finish on Fridays around 2/3pm
(Workers need to be flexible with shift times as they can vary between 6am to 5pm - weekdays only)
Our client is looking for a factory worker to join their proactive production line team. You would work in their busy Manufacturing Company in Rainham, Essex.
- Must have an excellent eye for accuracy to inspect small components
- Follow training guidelines and adhere to health and safety procedures and company policies
- Meet targets and KPIs after training period
- Pick and pack products ready for dispatch
- Sign off paper work as & when required
- Assist with the team with other adhoc duties
- Good communicate skills (written and verbal)
- Work in a friendly and quiet team
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy
This role would offer full training to work within a production environment for you in a growing and steady Company.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Role: PICKER/QUALITY CONTROL
Apply for this job now.