Los Angeles's newest and most exciting Skilled Trades staffing company is now seeking SKILLED JOURNEYMAN AND APPRENTICE CARPENTERS for jobs in Los Angeles County.
- Must Have 2-YEARS' EXPERIENCE MINIMUM (APPRENTICE-LEVEL) AND JOURNEYMAN (5+ years).
- Opportunities for both Rough and Finish Carpenters
- Must Have Tools
- Must Have Transportation
Experience in any kind of construction - be it Residential or Commercial, Schools, Hospitals, etc. Must be available to go to work as soon.
Additionally, MUST HAVES:
- Ability to read blueprints, comprehend schematics, building plans, sketches, and other specifications
- Build Doors, Stairs, Window Frames, and Frame Buildings from ground up
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders, and other experience on scissor lift, boom lift, forklift, and be comfortable with heights
- Floors, Roof, and Drywall experience
- Carve/Assemble Furniture, Cabinet and Shelves, and other items and install where directed and designated
- Excellent communication skills -- ability to interact well with all members of the team
- Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
If you match ALL of our Qualifications and are ready to get to work, APPLY NOW!
Arena Staffing is a California employment services organization focusing on the construction sector. We are committed to providing affordable workers' compensation and compliant staffing solutions for small and medium size businesses. California headquartered and California focused, Arena delivers customized solutions to fit their clients' needs. Arena's goal is to reduce clients' cost of labor and time on supporting services, freeing client to focus on their core competencies.
With over 75 Years of combined service in the industry, Arena's team includes certified staffing professionals from the industrial, construction, and agricultural sectors. Call today for a free consultation on your current workforce, and find out what path is best for your employees and your company. Arena's offers many hiring incentive programs that ease the pain of training costs and reduce the risk of turnover in the 1st 90 days. .
Role: Journeyman and Apprentice Carpenters needed
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.