This is a customer facing position working an 8:00 am to 5:00 pm shift. We are seeking a self-motivated and reliable individual who possesses excellent customer skills, works independently and thrives in a fast paced environment. Experience in the auto/truck/refrigeration is preferred. Compensation will be based on experience and the skill level of the candidate.
* Assists customers at counter and on phone with parts orders
* Inputs counter invoicing and quote information
* Distributes parts to technicians and records parts on repair order
* Box up parts for shipment to customers and print out shipping labels
* Assists with all aspects of the inventory control, including physical inventory
* Check in stock and stock shelves
* Perform other tasks as assigned by management
A high school diploma
Maintenance of an unrestricted driver's license
Good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs
Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems a must
Ability to operate a forklift
A locally owned stable family business that has been in the trucking industry 50 years.
Role: Parts Specialist
Location: Mount Crawford,
Apply for this job now.